The Kashat Culture
Digital Graphic Designer
Kashat is looking for a talented graphic designer who is able to combine creativity,
functionality, and technology in order to produce visual concepts that are on-brand
and eye-catching for digital channels, with an emphasis on paid ads and performance
marketing material for user acquisition and activation.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, marketing strategy and campaign briefs into effective, striking designs that will stand out in a busy newsfeed, and inspire customers to take a specific action;
- Work closely with the strategic copywriter to produce the final content;
- Create master visuals that have a strong aesthetic and emotional expression, and can be easily recognized and associated with the brand at first glance;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest art direction trends;
- Self-manage deliverables to guarantee deadlines are met;
- Ensure that design quality is excellent; and,
- A/B test and optimize photos, layouts, colors, text sizes, etc. for the best results.
- Important Metrics: Impressions and Click Through Rate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or relevant field;
- Experience of 3-5 years in digital graphic design – agency background is preferable;
- Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier, After Effects, etc.);
- Knowledge of color theory, design principles, and composition fundamentals;
- Ability to clearly communicate the reasoning behind design choices, as well as receive and apply constructive criticism;
- Capable of juggling multiple projects, and working methodically to have a high output rate in a short period of time;
- Excellent eye for detail; and,
- Must submit a portfolio.
EGYPT's First Nano Financial Service Provider
Powering Access to Digital Financial Possibilities
Kashat serves as the entry point to financial inclusion for the un- and underbanked population in Egypt by offering instant, small, short-term, productive loans.