The Kashat Culture
Experiential Marketing Manager
Kashat is looking for a hybrid creative marketer and project manager who will bring big, bold, brand ideas to life. By leading the OTG client-facing function, the ideal candidate will be able to manifest and transform a digital app service into a tangible on-ground presence by implementing cutting-edge concepts that harness the power of physical experience to fully immerse, educate, engage, and entertain potential customers. S/he will lead the events and activations operations, sponsorship and partnership initiatives, as well as manage all printing and production efforts.
- Create “wow” experiences from start to finish that foster positive customer relationships, achieve a strong foothold in new and existing markets, introduce product launches, onboard users, and ensure strong and accurate brand representation in all operating areas;
- Develop and execute full-funnel on-site programs that tie back to over-arching vision and goals, and break through the noise to increase brand awareness and loyalty;
- Organize activities from strategy, briefing, ideation, budgeting, production, measurement, invoicing, and overall quality control, to contingency plans;
- Populate and maintain an events & activations annual calendar;
- Research and secure beneficial prospects for sponsorships and partnerships;
- Capture interesting, shareable content for social media and other PR channels;
- Develop an understanding of our customer personas, mindsets, attitudes, behaviors, etc. from interacting with the brand face-to-face;
- Maintain a list of preferred partners and vendors to be invited to participate in pitch proposals for 3D booth design and production, giveaways, printing collaterals, and promotional material, usher trainings, etc., and manage the procurement process until all deliverables are met;
- Set campaign objectives and KPIs, monitor performance using a proper feedback framework, and use data to make informed decisions and share best practices;
- Forecast ROI for activities and review actual results against expectations;
- Identify opportunities for cost control and leveraging on resources;
- Stay up to date with experiential trends across cultural moments and industries;
- Sign off on all offline marketing campaigns, including guerilla and OOH, to ensure third parties are abiding by contractual agreements and terms;
- Manage and coach a field coordinator who will be primarily responsible for logistics for photo and video shoots, location scouting, permits, equipment sourcing, etc.;
- Important Metrics: Lead Generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field;
- Experience of 5+ years in producing events, both large and small scale – background on both agency and client side is a plus;
- Strategic thinker that can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a cross-functional team environment;
- Expertise in working on different verticals and bringing brand stories to life;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Has a proactive approach to problem-solving by being thoughtful and decisive;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up setting;
- Hardworking, creative, and professional, with close attention to detail;
- With a strong network of service providers; and,
- Willing to travel for on-site coordination and management – up to 2 times per quarter (some events may include weekends, and nights).
EGYPT's First Nano Financial Service Provider
Powering Access to Digital Financial Possibilities
Kashat serves as the entry point to financial inclusion for the un- and underbanked population in Egypt by offering instant, small, short-term, productive loans.